Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 0 min
- 150g dark or milk chocolate
- 100g cornflakes or puffed rice
- 25g butter
- Small Easter eggs
- Melt the chocolate with the butter.
- Allow the chocolate to cool and then add the chosen cereal. Mix well to coat the rice with chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins, making sure there is a slight indentation in the middle. Press down well.
- Set aside in the fridge for 1 hour. Decorate with chocolate eggs or coloured eggs.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?