1 pot of plain yoghurt
150g corn flour
200g of sugar
75g of neutral oil
1 tsp gluten free yeast
1 packet vanilla sugar
For the coulis:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c.
2. Mix the eggs, yoghurt and yeast in a bowl.
3. Add the corn flour, sugar and oil.
4. Put the batter into the dish.
5. Peel and slice the kiwis. Place them on top of the cake.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. To prepare the coulis, peel the kiwi fruits, put them in a blender and blend it, but not too long to avoid breaking the seeds (the coulis would become very acidic).