Cooking Time : 30 minutes
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large volume of water to the boil in a saucepan.
- Wash and cut off the ends (the heels) of the asparagus. Place them in the steamer basket. Add the two eggs, they will cook at the same time as the asparagus. Put the basket on the pot of boiling water and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the vinaigrette with the olive oil and vinegar.
- Wash and chop the parsley.
- When the eggs are cooked, run them under water and shell them. Mash them in a bowl.
- Arrange the asparagus on a plate, sprinkle it with the eggs and dressing.
Serve and enjoy!