Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1 clove of garlic
- Tablespoons liquid cream
- 200g pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- Cut the pumpkin in half, remove the seeds.
- Place on the baking tray and bake for 45 min at 180°C.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta as indicated on the packet.
- When the pumpkin is cooked, remove the skin and purée the flesh, add the crushed garlic and the 2 tablespoons of liquid cream.
- Toss the pasta with the pumpkin sauce, parmesan and 50-100ML of the reserved water to loosen. Season and scatter with extra parmesan.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?