Sweet Potato and Squash Soup with Coconut Milk
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 20 min
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 pumpkin or ½ butternut squash
- 1 onion
- 250ml coconut milk
- 700ml water
- Salt and pepper
- 1tsp curry powder
- olive oil
- Wash and chop the vegetables.
- In a casserole dish, sauté the onion in a little oil.
- Add the chopped vegetables to the pot and pour the water and coconut milk in. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for about 20 minutes.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add the teaspoon of curry powder and mix.
- Once cooled blend the mixture.
- Serve with a sprinkling of roasted squash seeds on top.