£34.64 £49.49 Save 30% (£14.85)
Cook & Freeze - Space saving! The perfect range for cooking in the oven and storing in the freezer with the right proportions and minimum space requirements.
- Clever BPA-free lid (law 2012-1442) for storage in the fridge and freezer
- Stackable to save space in your cupboards and fridge
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Set composition: 2 rectangular boxes (24x19cm) + 1 square box (20x20cm) + 1 round box (17cm)
- Withstands extreme temperatures from - 40°C to + 300°C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220°C (EN 1183): can go from freezer to -20°C to oven to 200°C
- Hygienic, BPA-free material that does not retain stains or odours
- Scratch resistant
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex® brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922.
In October 2017, the brand was awarded the label, Origine France Garantie, for all its ranges of pressed borosilicate glass.
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Today, the Pyrex® brand reinvents itself (by getting a new look)! It starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy, fresh products ... an invitation to create your own recipe. Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.
|Interior dimensions :|
|External dimensions :||2 rectangular dishes (24x19cm)
1 square dish (20x20cm)
1 round dish (17cm)
|Material :||Borosilicate glass|
|Origin France Guaranteed:||Yes|
|Warranty :||10 years|
from £45 of purchase
within 14 days