£37.50 £41.47 Save 9% (£3.97)
Cook, store and heat again!
Balancing work and family life is often a headache. The juggle between work, school children, sports activities ... while ensuring that everyone eats healthily. And eating healthily starts with making very good dishes: take time and have fun in the kitchen! With the COOK&HEAT range of Pyrex® it is no longer a problem. The various dishes in borosilicate glass, allow you to cook and bake, then cool, store and reheat in the microwave, according to your needs. Equipped with a patented lid with valves, especially developed to release steam, quality and speed are finally combined!
- Thanks to it's patented lid with steam valves, easily reheat your meals in the microwave. No more unnecessary food splatters in the microwave
- Airtight BPA-free lid with sliding valve and locking clip lid, allows you to store your meals in the fridge.
- Stackable ideal for saving fridge space
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40 ° C to + 300 ° C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220 ° C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of - 20 ° C into the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex® brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922.
In October 2017, the brand was awarded the label, Origine France Garantie, for all its ranges of pressed borosilicate glass.
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Today, the Pyrex® brand reinvents itself (by getting a new look)! It starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy, fresh products ... an invitation to create your own recipe. Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.
17 x 10 cm
23 x 15 cm
28 x 20 cm
|Interior dimensions :|
|External dimensions :|
|Capacity :||0,4 L / 1,1 L and 2,5 L|
|Material :||Borosilicate glass|
|Origin France Guaranteed:|
|Warranty :||10 years|
from £45 of purchase
within 14 days
Vous avez dépassé la limite de 10 unités sur un ou plusieurs articles.
Merci de réajuster les quantités à un maximum de 10 unités pour pouvoir procéder à la commande.
Pyrex® vous remercie pour votre fidélité.