Discover the Collector Edition, iconic Pyrex® products revisited for the brand’s centenary! The vintage bowls’ functional design with a handle and a spout allow a better handling while preparing fabulous dishes.
- Glass transparency allows you to easily check on your meal without removing the lid
- 2 side handles for a better grip, which can also be used as pouring spouts
- Elegant and clean design with our 100 year logo engraved on its base
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40 ° C to + 300 ° C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220 ° C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of - 20 ° C into the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex® brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922.
In October 2017, the brand was awarded the label, Origine France Garantie, for all its ranges of pressed borosilicate glass.
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Today, the Pyrex® brand reinvents itself (by getting a new look)! It starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy, fresh products ... an invitation to create your own recipe. Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.
|Size :||27x23x11 cm|
|Interior dimensions :|
|External dimensions :|
|Material :||Borosilicate glass|
|Origin France Guaranteed:|
|Warranty :||10 years|
from £45 of purchase
within 14 days