£38.38 £47.97 Save 19% (£9.59)
PURE GLASS is the first range of preserving boxes with a dish AND a lid made of high quality Pyrex® glass, manufactured in France.
Pure Glass is your ideal partner for cooking and preserving thanks to its healthy and durable glass material. You can easily and safely use your Pure Glass storage containers from the freezer to the oven* and reheat your home-made meals in the microwave or oven*.
*without the seal
- For healthy,hygienic cooking* and storage of your food, choose Pure Glass from Pyrex®, a storage dish made of high-quality tempered borosilicate glass from Pyrex® and made in France. It is oven safe, stain and odour resistant and dishwasher safe!
- Versatility: With Pure Glass by Pyrex® you can move your dishes from the freezer to the oven*, from the oven to the fridge, and from the fridge to the microwave*! A real must-have in your kitchen!
- Airtight: Thanks to its silicone seal, all your recipes are well preserved.
- Practical: Pure Glass by Pyrex ® has been designed without handles and with straight lines for easy stacking. The range is ideal for saving space in your freezer and cupboards.
The benefits of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°C to +300°C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220°C (EN 1183): can go from the freezer at -20°C to the oven at 200°C
- Hygienic, BPA-free material that does not retain stains or odours
- Scratch resistant
Pure Glass storage dishes are manufactured in our factory in Châteauroux, France and are guaranteed for 10 years.
It is the manufacture of borosilicate glass that gives the Pyrex® brand its reputation in the field of French manufacture since 1922.
In October 2017, the brand was awarded the label, Origine France Garantie, for all its ranges of pressed borosilicate glass.
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the latest trends in cookware and acknowledged every single need in kitchen households. Throughout the years they came up with new ideas that offer a complete solution to all cookware requirements from preparation, to baking and storing.
By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal kitchen partner while helping millions of households achieve the perfect meals. Today, the Pyrex® brand reinvents itself (by getting a new look)! It starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy, fresh products ... an invitation to create your own recipe. Pyrex® is a registered trademark owned by Corning Incorporated and used under license by International Cookware.
|External dimensions :||19 x 14 x 5 cm
22 x 17 x 7 cm
24 x 19 x 8 cm
|Capacity :||0.8L / 1,5L / 2,6L
|Material :||Borosilicate glass|
|Warranty :||10 years|
|Instructions for use|
|Min. temperature :||-40º|
|Max. temperature :||300°C
|Oven compatible :||Yes (without silicone seal)|
|Microwave compatible :||Yes
|Freezer compatible :||Yes
|Refrigerator compatible :||Yes|
|Hobs compatible :||No|
from £45 of purchase
within 14 days