Baked Eggs with Sautéed Mushrooms
Serves 4 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes, Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 250g of button mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh cream
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Cut the mushrooms, keeping the stems to make a soup.
- In a frying pan, brown the garlic clove in a little olive oil. Add the mushrooms. Simmer for a few minutes, add the parsley, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place the sautéed mushrooms in a ramekin and add a tablespoon of cream. Break an egg on top. Place the ramekins in an ovenproof dish, fill with water and bake for 10 minutes.
- Toast bread slices and serve immediately.