- 1 medium broccoli
- 3 large eggs
- 450ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 finely chopped shallots
- 1 handful of almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 60 g of grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 200 C° and grease a baking tray with olive oil.
- Cut off the florets from the broccoli and steam until crisp-tender. Drain the broccoli, then put them in a tray.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the almond milk. Add the shallots, the almonds and the spices. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture onto the broccoli.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese. Place in the oven on the upper rack and let cook for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?