Butternut Squash and Red Onion Pizza
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 1 Red Onion
- 250g cream cheese
- olive oil
- Pizza Dough
- 1 tsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 200°c
- Wash, peel and halve the butternut squash, cut into strips.
- Roll out pizza dough and generously spread the base with cream cheese.
- Place the slices of butternut squash evenly on the pizza. Finely slice the red onion and scatter across the pizza.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of honey over the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 250°c or until golden.