Butternut Squash & Broccoli Arancini
Serves 6 people
Preparation time: 50 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1L vegetable stock
- 100g risotto rice
- 200g butternut
- 1 broccoli
- 1 onion
- 20g of parmesan cheese
- 1 glass of white wine
- Olive oil
For the breadcrumb coating :
- Cut the butternut and broccoli into large cubes and steam them for about 20 minutes.
- Heat up some water with a stock cube.
- Peel the onion. Pour a dash of olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion. When it becomes translucent, add the rice and mix.
- Add the water with the stock cube. When it is completely absorbed, add the white wine.
- When the wine is absorbed, add the diced butternut and the broccoli. Mix.
- Add the parmesan cheese and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 190°.
- When the rice has cooled down completely, start to form the rice balls: prepare a bowl of water to moisten your hands so that you can handle the rice more easily.
- For the breading, pour the eggs and breadcrumbs into 2 different bowls and dip each arancini first in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs, repeating the operation twice.
- Place the breaded arancini on a baking tray lined with baking paper and leave in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Then bake the arancini in the oven for about 30 minutes. Once cooked, serve your arancini with the sauce of your choice.