- 1 cauliflower cut into large chunks
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 clove of ginger minced
- 0.5 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 30g raisins soaked to soften
- 5 dried apricots soaked to soften
- 20g coriander leaf chopped
- Salt and lemon juice
- Pomegranate seeds
- Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor to make couscous sized grains.
- In a large pan or wok heat the oil. Toast the garlic, ginger and cumin until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower couscous, stir fry at a high heat for one minute.
- Remove from the heat, add raisins and apricots. Season with salt and lemon juice.
- When cooled add coriander leaf, mix then garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?