- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 onion, peeled and grated
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 600g chicken fillets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 250ml chicken stock
- Heat the oil in a frying Pan over a medium-high heat. When hot, add the cumin, fennel, cinnamon and chilli. Cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the onion and cook for two minutes until brown.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for one minute. Stir in the garam masala, turmeric and sugar.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the chicken and cook for five minutes until coated in the paste.
- Stir in the chicken stock and simmer for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed rice and naan bread.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?