CHOCOLATE CHIP BRIOCHE IN CASSEROLE
Preparation time: 90 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- 500g of flour
- 20g of fresh baker's yeast
- 120ml of milk
- 60g of heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 50g of powdered sugar
- 80g of butter
- 1 packet of chocolate chips
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a salad bowl, beat 2 eggs, the cream. Crumble the yeast, pour the milk. Add the flour, sugar and salt. Knead for about 15min.
- When the dough begins to form a ball, add the chopped butter. Knead again.
- Form a ball and let it grow overnight in the refrigerator, or 2 hours at room temperature.
- On a well-floured work surface, add the chocolate chips, knead again by hand. Divide the dough into 6 pieces.
- Place the dough pieces in the casserole dish to form a flower.
- Close the casserole and let it grow for 1 hour at room temperature or in the turned-off oven.
- At the end of the baking process, brown the brioche with the egg yolk. Put the cover back on. Bake at 180°c for 40 min.
- If the bun touches the lid, remove it and continue baking.
- Turn out the brioche when it is cold.