6 to 7 minutes
- 100g brown sugar
- 50g white sugar
- 100g salted butter at room temperature
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 225g white flour
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- 175g large chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Mix the egg with the white sugar, brown sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Add the flour and the baking powder, followed by te butter and vanilla essence.
- Finally add the chocolate chips.
- Arrange the small balls of dough on a Pyrex® glass baking tray, with plenty of space between them.
- Slightly flatten the balls.
- Place in the oven for 6 to 7 minutes at 210°C.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?