Turkey leftover casserole
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 300ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 500g leftover turkey, torn
- 500g leftover roast potatoes, quartered
- 300g leftover roast vegetables, chopped
- 80g crème fraiche
- 300g leftover stuffing
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas mark 5.
- Heat the oil in a stew pot over a medium heat. Cook the onions for five minutes until softened. Stir in the sage and flour until the onions are well coated.
- Gradually stir in the chicken stock and mustard until incorporated.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the leftover turkey, potatoes, vegetables and crème fraiche until combined.
- Top with the leftover stuffing and spread to an even layer.
- Cover with the lid and bake for 40minutes until heated through.