- 120g cereal flakes
- 2 tbsp Rapadura sugar or muscovado
- 5 tbsp fruit juice
- 50g chopped almonds (hazelnuts or sunflower seeds can be used)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp linseed
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and then spread on the Pyrex® glass baking tray. Place in the oven at 170°C for 30 minutes. Stir the granola ingredients around every 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool then store in an airtight Pyrex® glass storage container
- Serve with plain yoghurt and fresh fruit for breakfast or dessert.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?