makes 10 sweets (apprx)
Preparation time: 15 minutes + 3h in the fridge OR 30min in the freezer.
- 20ml water
- 4 leaves of gelatine
- 40ml syrup or fruit juice
- Put the gelatine leaves in a container of cold water for about 10 minutes.
- Put the water, syrup and lemon juice in a saucepan. Heat until it boils.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Drain the gelatine leaves and add them to the mixture, whisk vigorously.
- Pour into the baking dish.
- Place the baking dish in the fridge for about 3 hours or in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?