Lamb with mint sauce
60 minutes cooking time
- 1 lamb shoulder
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- Cider vinegar
- 50g sugar
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Make an incision on one side of the meat with a knife. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar with the cider vinegar, olive oil and the chopped mint.
- Coat the meat with the mixture, put it in a dish, cover it and leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, remove the surplus of mint.
- Preheat the oven to 200°. Put the meat in an oven dish and put in the oven for 45 to 60 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?