Mirabelle Plum Clafoutis
Serves 6 people
1H 10 Min
- 1,5kg mirabelle plums
- 180g flour
- 130g powdered sugar (and some more to sprinkle)
- 8 eggs
- 75g butter (and some more to butter the dish)
- 330ml milk
- In a bowl, combine the flour and the powdered sugar. Add the eggs and mix, with an electric whisk if possible.
- Add melted butter and milk while continuing to whisk until homogenous.
- Butter the dish.
- Spread the mirabelle plums (pitted if desired) in the bottom of the Pyrex dish and cover with the freshly prepared batter.
- Sprinkle with a few knobs of butter and sugar.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve once at room temperature.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?