Serves 4 people
1 Hr 40 Min
- 350g minced beef
- 3 aubergines
- 1 tin of tomato pulp
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50g grated cheese
- 2 drops of olive oil
- Cut the unpeeled aubergines into slices. Salt them, let them drain for 1 hour, then press them between 2 sheets of paper towels, and brown them in some oil.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic. In a casserole dish, brown them in some oil. Add the tomato pulp. Add salt and pepper and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the beef for another 5 minutes. Place a layer of aubergine in a roaster dish, followed by a layer of meat mixture. Repeat the process, finishing with the aubergine.
- Make the béchamel sauce, put it on top, add grated cheese and bake for 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?