Peanut Butter Brownies
Serves 6 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 125g sugar
- 200g dark chocolate
- 90g butter
- 2 eggs
- 90g flour
- 70g nuts
- A few spoons of peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°c
- Melt the chocolate and butter.
- Put the flour and sugar in a bowl and mix. Add the chocolate and butter, then the eggs. Blend together.
- Add the nuts and mix.
- Butter and flour the dish. Pour the batter into the buttered dish and add a few spoons of peanut butter on top, using a pick to make spirals.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?