6 - 8 people
- 2-3 pears
- 120 g sunflower oil
- 120 g whole wheat flour
- 100 g type 1 flour
- 2 eggs
- 90 g of cane sugar
- 100 g of milk partially skimmed (or almond milk)
- 8 g of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 80 g of chocolate 70% dark
Wash the pears and then remove the stem and the base, cut them in half and remove the core;cut the pears into thin slices.
- Place the sliced pears in a bowl and sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- In another bowl, add the sugar and eggs and beat with an electric whisk until it becomes a frothy consistency. Add the oil, turmeric
- and continue on a low speed until all mixed.
- Add the two flours and mix, sift in the yeast, and slowly pour in the milk. Mix well to obtain a smooth mixture. Add 2/3 of the pears and the chocolate cut into small pieces and mix.
- Put everything in a glass dish and lay the rest of the pear slices on the top without pressing.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 160°C and continue cooking the cake for 20-30 minutes.