Pear & Cinnamon Mocktail
Just over 1 litre of mocktail
4 pears (peeled)
- 3 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 or 2 star anise
- 150g sugar
- 1.2l Water
- 2 branches of thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Put the pears, spices and sugar in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Add a heat proof plate if you wish to hold down the pears.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes (the cooking time depends on the size and ripeness of the pears).
- Once the pears are cooked, turn off the heat and add the thyme and rosemary to infuse for a few minutes.
- Drain the mixture to remove the herbs from and then leave to cool at room temperature before popping it into the fridge.
- Serve the mocktail cold.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?