ROAST DUCK BREAST WITH MUSHROOMS AND DRIED APRICOTS
For 6 people
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 large duck breasts
- dried apricots
- 250g mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- In a bowl, mix the honey and olive oil.
- Wash and chop the mushrooms, cut the dried apricots in half.
- Slash the fat of the duck breasts without damaging the flesh. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a duck breast on the skin side in an oven dish, garnish with mushrooms and dried apricots. Cover with the second duck breast and tie them together. Add the potatoes around the duck breasts.
- Pour the honey sauce over the duck breasts and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with rosemary. Place in the oven for 15 minutes at 240 °C, continue cooking for 15 minutes at 180 °C. Serve.