Marination time: 16 hours
- 1kg salmon fillet
- 300g coarse salt
- 300g of fine sugar
- 50g fresh dill
- 15g pink berries
- Remove the skin as well as all the bones from the salmon with small tweezers (you may also ask your fishmonger for this). Rinse in cold water and wipe with paper.
- Finely chop the dill.
- In a bowl, mix the dill, pink berries, sugar and coarse salt.
- Sprinkle half of the sugar, salt, dill and pink berry mixture on the bottom of a Pyrex® Cook & Freeze glass container, place the salmon fillet and cover with the rest of the mixture.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for 16 hours, turning it over halfway through.
- After this rinse the salmon quickly with clear water and dry it with a clean cloth.
- To serve, cut into thin slices and serve with blinis and a yoghurt and lemon sauce.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?