For 8 buns
Preparation time: 1h 40m Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 500g flour
- 300 mL warm water
- 12g baker’s yeast
- 1 tsp of salt
- Squash, sunflower, sesame seeds
- In a bowl, dissolve the yeast in a little warm water, leave to stand for 5 minutes then add the rest of the water.
- Pour the flour over it, then the salt.
- Mix coarsely with a spatula.
- Cover and leave to rest for about 1h30 at room temperature or overnight in the fridge. The dough should double in size.
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- On a floured work surface, pour the dough.
- Shape your rolls without overworking the dough. Add flour if the dough is too sticky.
- Place the seeds on top of the buns.
- Cover with a cloth and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?