Sheet pan chicken with spicy potatoes
- chicken pieces
- 1kg of potatoes
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 bunch of coriander
- Preheat the oven to 180°c
- Wash and cut the potatoes. Put them in a bowl, sprinkle with olive oil, cumin, paprika, pepper, ground garlic and salt. Mix well.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, add the chicken pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and return to the oven.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with coriander.
Serve and enjoy!