Smokey Bean Chilli
- 25g oil
- 1 red onion diced
- 3 garlic minced
- 280g mixed peppers, cut into large dice
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 100g chipotle paste
- 50g tomato paste
- 250g passata sauce
- 400g can of kidney beans, undrained
- 400g can of turtle beans (black beans), drained
- 1 Jalapeno pepper
- Coriander leaf
- Fry onion, garlic and peppers in the oil for 5 minutes.
- Add cumin and oregano, fry briefly then add chipotle and tomato paste. Fry until aromatic for 2 minutes.
- Add passata and beans and cook for a further 15 minutes. Season with a little salt.
- Serve, garnish with sliced jalapeno and coriander.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?