Total Cost - £5.88 (£1.47 per portion)
150g plain flour
- 100g cold butter, cut into cubes
- 80g caster sugar
- 50g oats
- Preheat the oven to 180oc.
- To a mixing bowl add your drained peach slices, raspberries and blackberries. Sprinkle over the 80g of caster sugar and the cornflour and mix until all the fruit is coated. Spoon into your Pyrex® Cook & Heat dish.
- Now to make the topping. In a large mixing bowl add your flour and cubes of butter. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour so you eventually end up with a crumble. Now add the sugar and oats and mix. Sprinkle over the top of the fruit and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
Ready to freeze
Once cooled, pop the lid on and freeze
Ready to reheat
Remove from the freezer and leave to defrost.
To cook in the oven, take off the lid, cover with foil and place in the oven at 180°C
for 15-20 minutes until piping hot.
To cook in the microwave- slide open the air vents on the lid of the Pyrex® dish and place in the microwave for 6-7 minutes until piping hot. (cook times may vary depending on the strength of your microwave)