Tofu and Spinach Conchiglioni
Serves 4 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 250g conchiglioni
- 200g tofu
- 25cl soy cream
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the pasta as directed on the packet.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Chop the onion and brown them in a trickle of olive oil. Add the spinach. Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Put the tofu in a blender, add the soy cream and the spinach. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour the diced tomatoes into an ovenproof dish. Stuff the pasta, place in the dish and pour the soy cream. Put in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, pour a tomato sauce or soy cream on top.