For 6 people
Cooking Time: 0 minute
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 500g fresh salmon
- 250g smoked salmon
- 200g cottage cheese
- 100g of liquid cream
- 2 sheets of gelatine
- salt and pepper
- Steam the fresh salmon.
- Line the bottom of the cake tin with cling film and arrange the slices of steamed salmon.
- Mix the steamed salmon with the fromage blanc and the cream. Sprinkle the dill and add a little lemon juice.
- Soften the gelatine leaves in water, squeeze them well and add them to the previous mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into the mould, over the slices of smoked salmon. Fold the slices to close the terrine.
- Leave to set in a cool place for about 4 hours.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?