Gluten Free Roasted Cherry Tomato Spaghetti
- 18-20 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 clove of garlic sliced thinly
- 2 dried chillies crushed
- 200g of gluten free spaghetti
- Handful of torn basil leaves
- Coat tomato with oil and salt. Place cut side upwards and roast at 200C for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle garlic and chilli over tomatoes to add flavour and roast for further 5 minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti as per packet instructions and add it to the tomatoes. Mix gently and add the basil.
- Serve and drizzle with additional extra virgin olive oil.