Red Cabbage Soup
- 500g red cabbage
- 250g potatoes
- 1 white onion
- 1 apple
- 1 soup spoon of fennel seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- Cream (optional)
- Dill (or other herb)
- Cut the cabbage into thin strips.
- Peel the other vegetables and the apple. Cut them into small pieces.
- Put all the ingredients in a Pyrex® pan, cover with water and season. Bring to the boil and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Blend and adjust the consistency by adding a little water if necessary (and/or cream;). Taste to check the seasoning.
- Present in a round Pyrex® glass casserole dish. Serve with ricotta, sultanas and herbs (dill goes very well with fennel).
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?