Blueberry Mojito Mocktail
- 100g of frozen or fresh blueberries depending on the season
- 1 lime
- 4 mint branches
- Ice cubes
- Cut the lime into thin slices (the more thin they are, the more flavour they have). Wash the mint and remove the leaves, keeping some pretty leaves for decoration.
- Pour grenadine into the bottom of the pitcher. Add blueberries, a little crumpled mint and lime, cover with a few ice cubes and then add blueberries, lemon and mint, ice cubes again.
- Cover with fresh lemonade. Decorate with pretty mint leaves that were set aside.
- Leave to infuse for 15 to 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Stir well before serving.