Confit Duck and Squash Pie
Serves 4 people
Preparation time: 40 minutes Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 1 squash
- The squash’s weight in potatoes
- 2 legs of duck confit
- Pecan nuts
- Dice the vegetables. Steam them for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the duck legs in a pan.
- Remove the skin and shred the meat, put it in a dish, add the pecan nuts.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Make a purée with the potatoes and the squash. Add a little salt.
- Pour the purée over the duck. Add a few pecan nuts and bake for 8 minutes before serving hot.