Marmite Roast Potatoes
- 600g Baby Potatoes skin left on and washed
- Olive oil (to cover bottom of baking dish in a single layer)
- 2 x tsp Marmite
- Salt for boiling
- Pinch Coarse Sea Salt when serving
Preheat the oven to 185 degrees.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, carefully add in the potatoes and add a pinch salt.
- Allow to simmer for 8-10 minutes, then drain the water.
- In a roasting dish, cover the bottom of the dish with a layer of olive oil and marmite and place in the hot oven for a few minutes to heat.
- Add the potatoes to the oven dish in a single layer, mix thoroughly with a spoon to ensure all potatoes are covered in the oil and marmite.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn each of the potatoes over using a spoon.
- Use a potato masher to slightly press down on each potato to squash them.
- Add a handful fresh or dried thyme leaves.
- Return to the oven for a further 20 minutes until cooked crispy and golden.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt just before serving.
Do you want to remove all items from the cart?